Become A Member
When the Edward M Kennedy Center raised its curtains in 2012, it became a favorite almost
instantaneously. Here’s why you should be a member:
– Home to the EducationUSA services and workshops every month to help students aiming to apply to US colleges. Apart from that, one-on- one consultations are always possible should someone wish for a much more intricate consultation.
– The EMK Library, designed to accommodate about 40 members at a time, is a treasure trove of resources on the standardized examinations required to apply to American universities. Computers with free internet access are installed as well to allow members to use resources from online.
– The MakerLab is a state-of- the art technological laboratory housed with the most cutting-edge tools a young tech enthusiast could aspire to work with as a beginner. The Spondon studio inside the lab provides music enthusiasts a chance to make, compose and master their own tunes!
– Public Service and the Arts: Almost every day of the week, EMK sees people pouring in to attend the workshops, exhibitions, and cultural programs that are arranged – often in collaboration with other organizations or groups.
Membership Application Guideline
Prospective members should follow the instruction provided below for becoming a member of the EMK Center.
- 1. Collect the membership form at the EMK Center and fill it and sign the Membership Application.
- 2. Attach a scanned copy of your passport sized (studio print) photograph.
- 3. The membership fee will be collected physically on your arrival at the EMK Center