About EMK Small Grant :
The mission of the Edward M. Kennedy Center for Public Service and the Arts is to engage, inspire, connect, and empower citizens of all ages to better themselves, their communities, and our world.
Created in 2012 through a partnership between the Liberation War Museum and the American Center of the U.S. Embassy Dhaka, the EMK Center is a non-partisan platform committed to open dialogue, informed action, individual and artistic expression, and personal and professional development. We define public service as service on behalf of the people – by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
To provide deserving candidates with an opportunity to realize their dreams of making a positive contribution to society in 2017, the Edward M. Kennedy Center for Public Service and the Arts (EMK Center) will award the Edward M. Kennedy Small Grants for Public Service and the Arts – of between one hundred thousand (1 lakh) and eight hundred thousand (8 lakh) Bangladeshi Taka – to individuals or groups who are active in volunteerism, women’s empowerment, education, community development, youth engagement , entrepreneurship related projects and arts in Bangladesh; the EMK Center requests proposals from eligible applicants for works to be implemented and completed between December 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017.
– Only online application will be acceptable. Hard copy submissions will not be acceptable
– Application deadline: 5 p.m. on Friday, September 23, 2016
Applications sent after the mentioned time will be automatically deleted
– Project Completion between December 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017
– Email address for sending application email@example.com
– Email subject must be “EMK Small Grants 2017 – [Titile of the project and Organization]”
A complete application must include the following :
Online form http://bit.ly/EMKSG2017
- 1. Application Form
- 2. Budget form
Attachment with email
1. Résumés ( key participants only )
2. Organization registration certificates(For non-individual organizations)
3. TAX/VAT documents or TIN certificates(For individual non-organizational applicants)
4. Certification from previous donor organization(if any)